User management lets you keep clients or team members involved in the compliance process and product installation. You can invite them to access your entire Termly account or limit their access to only the websites that are relevant to them.
Add a user with limited website access
To ensure that an individual only has access to specific websites, you need to assign them the Editor role, not the Owner or Admin role.
- Log in to your Termly dashboard.
- Click your profile icon in the top right corner.
- Click on Users.
- Click + Add New User.
- Enter their email address.
- Select Editor under Role.
- Choose the domains the individual will have access to under Select domain access.
- The new user will receive an email with a link to join your Termly team. Their status will be listed as Pending until they join.
You can also change a user’s role type and domain access at any time from the Users page.