Pro+ Plans support multiple domains, but what if you want to remove your extra domains?
You will have to first delete the extra domain, then reduce the number of licenses you have purchased for your plan.
Deleting an extra domain
1. Select the domain you want to delete from the drop-down box in the header.
2. In the right side menu select General, then select Website Info.
3. Click the Delete Icon to remove the domain from your plan.
Managing Multiple Licenses
After you have deleted the website, head to Manage Subscriptions to remove the extra website license.
1. Under Settings, click on Plan Info. Then select Manage Subscriptions.
2. From this page, you can alter the number of licenses you wish to have by clicking the + or - button.
Additional licenses allow you to add an extra domain for a discounted price.