Here are a couple of steps to try if the scan does not work:
1. Remove the www. from your site's URL
2. Clear the cache and cookies of your browser
3. Try using another browser.
If you are still receiving a failed scan message when using our Cookie Consent Manager it may be because you have settings on your website that disallow scanning. To fix that follow the steps below:
1. Check the robots.txt file on your website
2. Look for your Disallow: line, remove the text that follows (including asterisks, or slashes)
should look like
3: Try the scan again and you should be able to see the cookies being used on your site from our scanner.
How does the cookie scanner work?