Install Termly's Cookie Consent Manager
How do I install the cookie consent manager on my site?
Installing the cookie consent manager is easy. Simply sign in to the dashboard. Then follow these steps:
Step 1. Scan your website.
A cookie report will be generated once your scan is complete
Step 2. Copy the code snippet and paste it into your website’s body (or header) section.
Copy code snippet to your site and click VERIFY INSTALLATION
That’s it! Now you should be able to see your consent banner pop up on your website.
Below, we’ve prepared a sample flow in the event that you are using website builders such as Wordpress, Wix, etc.
Install code snippet on WordPress
1. Install a WordPress plugin that allows you to edit header or body content. In this example, we use a plugin called Insert Headers and Footers.
WordPress admin panel
2. After the plugin is installed, you should be able to find it on the left-side navigation menu of the WordPress admin panel. Click on Insert Headers and Footers.
3. Paste the Termly consent banner code snippet into the Scripts in the Header field and save the change. You should now be able to see the consent banner on your website.
Insert code snippet on WordPress
Install code snippet on Wix
1. Create your own domain and connect to Wix.
Connect domain on Wix
2. Click on Tracking & Analytics and choose Custom.
Entry to insert custom code on Wix
3. Paste the Termly code snippet into the designated area.
Inert code snippet in body for all pages
4. Apply the settings as pictured above and click Apply to enable the code snippet
Custom code enabled
Install code snippet on Squarespace
1. Click Advanced in the Settings sidebar.
Advanced Settings on Squarespace
2. Click Code Injection.
Code injection on Squarespace
3. Copy the code snippet from your Termly dashboard.
Copy code snippet
4. Paste the code snippet into the header section of the Code Injection page.
Insert code snippet on Squarespace